Thursday, September 16, 2010

To Have Will Power

Girls, I'm really skinny. It's thrilling me. I haven't lost any weight, I'm still at 103 lb, but I think it's because I've built up some muscle. I just feel so thin all the time; the way my jeans are too lose ( I should really start wearing a belt), the way I look like I have no boobs, the definition of my thin arms...I was at the gym for over an hour today. Then I went to Pink and got a 32 oz water bottle and two shirts for working out. When I came home at 4, my mom asked, "Are you gonna have diner with your sister now?" I replied, "Uh, NO." But still, I didn't leave the kitchen. For some reason, I couldn't leave. I wanted food. So I started eating some light cheese, then my mother says, "Alisha, just have dinner!" So I put some beef and rice in my plate and told my mother to make me corn. Mom looked in my plate and said, "Oh, are you eating for Joey or Todd?" Joey and Todd are our two canaries. I said, "Haha, this is the healthy way of eating: half the plate is for veggies!" When my mom went to the washroom, I dumped the beef and rice and only ate the corn. Will power is a beautiful thing.
I have a class from 8pm-9 tonight...inconvenient, but whatev. I think if I can get to 101 lb by Saturday, I'll bake something delicious. I haven't baked in so long for fear that I'll eat it. If I bake, I'll share it with my family, and allow a small portion for myself. I might deserve it. But ONLY if I make it to 101. Fuck, I just remembered I have a shitload of Economics to read and do an online quiz tonight. I sorta hate that class but only because I don't understand it. Once I get on the right track, I think I'll be okay...As for now, I can continue shrinking! To all my followers, thank you for your support and all your lovely comments! It's motivation enough! xo

5 comments:

  1. Well done you, it would be wonderful to feel skinny. You must be thrilled. H x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for feeling thin! must be amazing. keep at it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome that you feel skinny. I love that feeling, and miss it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. honey nobody understands economics lol but I'm really proud of the will power u have!! keep it up. I hope tht by Saturday u reach 101 tht would be soo soo great =]

    ReplyDelete