Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Comeback

I went out with a couple of friends today. We went walking in a little village. I went to the washroom, which was a single room. I wanted to see if my stomach had expanded a lot from lunch, so I lifted up my shirt and looked at my torso front and side. I cannot deny it; I looked incredulously thin. Abdominal muscles showing, visible ribs...I felt really happy with that! BUT here's the thing: Yes, I have an extremely thin upper body, but my body is not proportionate...My hips and thighs are where all the weight is. As soon as you look past my waist, my hips look like each side is trying to fucking stretch to the Middle East or something. And my thighs...jiggle jiggle jiggle! EEEEKK, fatness! One of my thighs is not even equal to both my arms. Urgh. It sucks being this curvy...Maybe I wouldn't be as ugly if I had bigger breasts to proportion it out...
After a few days of slowly getting back on track, I already feel better. I feel happier about my life and my miseries aren't as big a deal when I'm losing weight. Orientation week starts on September 1. I'm so nervous. I don't know anyone and I'm not even staying in residence. I actually can't wait to start school and my new life and be away from this stupid home more and starve more. Of course, I don't tell anyone this. I will be lovely. I'll be everything I ever dreamed of.

3 comments:

  1. You sound sexy.
    Do you have an hourglass figure?
    It sounds like it from the way you've described it. I've always imagined the perfect woman to have a stomach like yours with beautiful hips. :]
    Don't be nervous for orientation! For my orientation at college, I walked in and I thought everyone was staring but they really don't. People don't take as much notice as you think. Just hold your head high, keep a small smile on your face and keep chanting in your head "I can do this" and you will. Have faith in yourself, lovely girl, because I do!
    Love,
    Alice D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the wonderful comment. anywho, im so glad your getting back on track. and its awesome that your stomach is that thin! because your midriff can only get so small before you lose weight off of your hips and thighs. hang in there with what your doing! you've got this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey alisha. im back. so i have the exact same problem. i could actually deal with my upper half the way it is, but my thighs are incredibly hideous!! ill see if i can look up some exercises and stuff we can do to minimize these places!! =] ♥

    ReplyDelete