Monday, August 30, 2010

In The Wrong Place

Hmmm, I'm not sure what my problem is, but I keep failing...I think my problem is that I'm not planning my intake. When I plan my intake, I do so much better. What I've been doing lately, is eating breakfast, then going about my day not eating, then I get extremely hungry and end up eating loads of crap. So, starting tomorrow, I will plan my intake and follow the plan. In my family, the diet focuses on meat, usually chicken, and rice. It's like a fucking obsession with my parents, you HAVE to have rice with everything. They consider vegetables as sides that aren't necessary, when vegetables should take up HALF of your plate. I think I'm going to make it clear to my parents that I want to eat healthier, by shifting my focus to vegetables and made their stupid RICE a side. I need to be clear with them. It's essential to my happiness. I went to my university, UTM, today with two friends, to do some paperwork before school starts. It was kinda exciting, seeing kids moving in walking around with suitcases, sophomores showing people where to go, lineups for student IDs...As sad as I am that I didn't accept my first choice uni, I must admit I'm pretty excited to start being a university student at UTM.
I just can't wait to spend less time at home. Anything to get me away from this hell hole. I hate my parents. I don't mind home when they aren't around. But my mom and ESPECIALLY my dad ruin my day. It's the saddest thing. They are always trying to control me. When I start uni, I am SO going to be in control on MY life.

1 comment:

  1. Totally feel the same, if i plan my intake i do so much better and the controlling adults blurghh. Hope uni goes well for you :) x

    ReplyDelete