Saturday, August 21, 2010

Eating is Unnecessary

It's kind of like constantly being watched. I feel like every move I make is watched and recorded and scrutinized. That is because of the way my parents constantly used to watch me and scrutinize me. Because of them, I always have my guard up, a strong thick wall. I am always afraid that I will do something wrong, so I go to great lengths to seem normal. I always think of what could happen if I say or do something; I never do things in the moment, out of fear. I am extremely self-concious in this way. This is a very ugly thing that I do not want to discuss further. But it just makes me sad and angry that I am this way because of my parents.
I must say, I've been good the past few days, minus Thursday. Last night I made these cinnamon rolls. They came out fantastic. I binged on two, but purged them. My mom took me and my sister out for Indian food. Indian food is so tasty...Anyway, I didn't eat much, just bhindi (okra) masala and whole wheat roti/bread. I believe I purged some of that, too. Haha. I cheat to lose weight. I got my car back, today! I'm thrilled. No more spending time at stupid home. I'm going to a party tonight. There will be pizza. And probably dessert. If I eat, I purge. No buts about it. The thing is, when I'm about to eat something that isn't "safe," I think 'I can always purge it.' But then I think 'Purging is so tiring and gross...I don't really feel like doing it unnecessarily...' So that's when I stop myself from eating it. It's a pretty good technique. Stay strong, lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect. The first paragraph is my life. I can't even explain how much my parents have influenced my anorexia. And they have no idea that they have, they're so oblivious it's embarrassing. My dad is the president of this water environmental engineering firm in NYC and I'm constantly missing school and going to these conferences and business dinners all over the world. It's crazy, but he's always saying, you need to look thinner for this, thinner for that. I hate it. I hate them. So much. Stay strong love, and you're my biggest inspiration! I love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete