Saturday, August 28, 2010

Life's What You Make It

Vanilla almond milk is really good. I went grocery shopping with my mom yesterday, and, of course, since I have this obsession with looking at all the different foods and imagining myself trying and eating them, my mom tells me "oh you like that, put it in the cart!" Of course I know I shouldn't get it, but I put it in the cart anyway. My mom loves it when I say I want food, regardless of what it is. Ugh. I laugh at myself.
Binged yesterday and kept it in. I was just so lazy. I decided I DO NOT want to do adult ballet in September. I'm in an adult class now, and adults are just so...big and clumsy and they aren't interested in genuinely learning ballet, they just want some kind of "workout." So I went and switched to teen ballet. I barely made the cut, since I'm 18. Lucky me! Since there was a $5 difference in prices, they gave me FIVE free passes to use the gym! Yay! Now I don't have to pay $7 each time. Did I mention I can't wait to start university and start losing so much weight?Being at home so much is the cause of over-eating and binges. Ohh, I'm going to be thin and pretty! I have made that commitment. I'm sick of failing and waiting and dreaming of being thin. I am going to make this happen.

1 comment:

  1. i always wish took ballet. i feel like i cant now. oh well.
    thats good that you've made that commitment. :)
    you'll get to university soon enough and be beautifully thin. :)

    ReplyDelete