Sunday, August 22, 2010

Epic Fail

Well then.
Uh.
On account of the fact that I have been acting like an extreme fat-ass today (don't wanna talk about it), tomorrow calls for some drastic measures:
-Minimal breakfast.
-Stairmaster. Strength training. Abs. Calisthenics. Don't stop until at least an hour has passed.
-Read for 2 hours, at least. Start re-reading Wasted, for extra motivation.
-Go to mall, for 2 hours, and pick up backpack for uni.
-Lunch and dinner should comprise of fruits and/or vegetables. No meat tomorrow. No fat tomorrow.
That's that. My body is just so full of fat right now, it has no idea what to do with it all. I can feel it. My stomach is panging, deadly pangs. My heart is beating so fast. My poor body has no idea how to deal with all this fatty food. Oh, I am so sorry. I don't know why I self-destruct like this...It won't happen again...I want to be pretty. And oh, my GOD, 8 more days until orientation activities...! I really wanted to be super-thin, like BMI of less than 17, by then...
I can't wait to start university, so I can focus on something else and not have time or desire to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment