Saturday, August 7, 2010

Here's To A Good Weekend

Tonight I'm going to the Something Corporate reunion tour concert tonight in Toronto. Five years ago, I thought I'd never get to see them play live. I am so excited. Their music is beautiful. No dinner for me tonight, yes! And concerts are always a workout for me, dancing and jumping around. Slowly, but surely, I'm getting back on track. Slowly. I'm working on a plan that I'll write up on here, soon.
I hope all you lovelies are doing okay. I love reading all your blogs and hearing from all of you, it's so encouraging. Stay strong. Accomplish your goals. Always strive for the best! Nothing less than the best! And never, EVER let anyone bring you down. My mother always taught me when I was growing up to "always look out for number one: yourself." She regrets it now because I've become selfish and self-absorbed and I don't give a shit how my actions will affect others, I only care about myself. Anyway, that's not always the best way to be, but it's one way. And sometimes, I care way too much about others. I'm always one extreme or the other...

1 comment:

  1. good luck on the plan your working on. :)

    im glad youre getting back on track. i knew you could do it. :D

    ReplyDelete