Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Restless

I've been feeling restless, lately. I am spending too much time on the Internet. It's not healthy. But now, I am so inspired to do better. By that I mean I am so motivated to lose weight. I know what I'm capable of. I do not want to be a lazy, tired, fat-ass. I'm not. I am going to slim down these nasty thunder thighs if it's the last thing I do! I will be thin, lovely, graceful, feminine.

This year, I’m going to be a completely different person. I’m going to be skinny, I’m going to be the girl who reads books in class and is organized, I’m going to be ‘that’ girl to guys, I’m going to have long hair, I’m going to be top in all of my classes, nothing will phase me - I will be perfect.


2 comments:

  1. I love this post. I love who you want to be, and I know that you'll get there :)

    Adeline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just became an inspiration yourself, girl!

    ReplyDelete