Friday, August 13, 2010

Laying Low

Well, I got my period yesterday...like a week late. Whatever. This sucks, anyway. My energy levels are so low because I haven't been eating a lot and because it's that time of the month I NEED to eat more. It's like an impulse. I can't help it. And when I eat, I feel more alive. Two slices of bread and it's like this massive surge of energy flowing through my body. At the same time, it sickens me. I don't have a car anymore, it'll be in the shop for 1-2 weeks...This is bugging the hell out of me because now I can't drive to my running trail and I can't drive to the pool and I can't drive myself places to get out of eating at home. Lately, for me, it's gotten to a point, where eating is like a chore. I just don't feel like it anymore. Only if I'm doubled over with hunger pangs will I go eat something. Otherwise, I'm more than happy to lie on my bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking.
I really don't want to be average. I want to be thin. Thinner. I want to stand out. I want to be noticed by boys. So, here's to thinking thin.

1 comment:

  1. Hm. Maybe you should eat more though =/ I mean, you do need food to live. But I guess I'll let you make that judgement.

    ReplyDelete