Saturday, August 14, 2010

Never Procrastinate

Ugh. I was totally about to get off my mac book and go downstairs to do my killer boot camp workout, but my stomach has just started to ache terribly. In the cramp-y way. Dammit. I really wanted to burn off all the calories I ate today...I'll probably do some ballet later. Today I went to a middle school reunion party. Haha. We're all 17-19 and we hadn't seen each other in over 4-7 years, depending on the person. It was fun reminiscing on middle school times, grade 2, who "dated" who...The parents of the host BBQed burgers for us. I ate. Without giving a shit. I mean, I felt totally fat and all, but no one cared or noticed because they're normal people *coughAlishacough*.
At one point, my best friend was getting a drink and asked if my other friend and I wanted something. I said Sprite, got it, opened it, and started drinking it. I honestly didn't care about the sugar. I was feeling good. Then I caught this guy completely staring at me. He was staring with a look that, obviously, said 'oh, she's actually drinking that.' I looked away. Yes, I was wearing a tank top and, yes, my arms looked really thin and toned. Yes, I was the most toned girl there. And yes, I was the only girl there who was wearing short shorts who DID NOT have cellulite. I was actually horrified to see the amount of cellulite on my two beautiful best friends. One is 5'10, D-cuped, modelled, and is the most beautiful girl for miles (I have to try extra hard to look good when I'm going out with her). But the cellulite on her thighs...When I came home, I told my mother how grateful I am that I have been "looking after myself" as to not have their cellulite and then ran to the mirror to make sure I didn't have any.
I feel like I'm more toned than the above picture...But I still think it's lovely. Anyway, my dad and little sister went away to a friend's cottage so I'm at home with my mom. I hope she makes plans and doesn't bother me much. I can't wait for university life, the parties, the people...I'm going to a more "tame" school, it's the second best school in Canada. But I'm still hoping it'll be fun, despite it's boring/civilized reputation.

1 comment:

  1. A few weeks ago I had a reunion of my high school-class and it was quite the same. Although I didn't eat and only had some diet coke, no one was really looking weird, cause I always used to be the skinniest girl. But I also noticed the girls that used to be very slim and now just gained weight.. I know it's sick, but it made me feel happy and proud of myself.

    ReplyDelete